All applications for funds must be received by June 30, 2021.
Conditions of funding:
- The event must be free and open to all residents of your community.
- Provide an engagement opportunity, enabling NOPEC to connect with residents in a meaningful and relevant way that would not be possible without the sponsorship.
- NOPEC logo and/or name exposure is considered a bonus but is not required in order to receive sponsorship funds.
- Each receiving entity must provide accurate banking information, which must include a. Bank Name b. Account Number c. Routing Number, to facilitate the ACH Transfer process. NO PAPER CHECKS WILL BE ISSUED.
- All information submitted is confidential. Personal information collected through the process is needed to assess your communities’ application and, if awarded, the sponsorship’s administration.
- Funds will be disbursed no later than the end of the Third Quarter of the award year.
NOPEC will not sponsor:
- Religious centered events.
- Political campaign events.
- Events that do not align with NOPEC’s mission and values.
Duplicate existing sponsorships or involve direct competitors.
- Determined upon application review.
NOPEC Vendor Requirements:
- When possible, NOPEC prefers to provide funds to non-profit organizations that assist with the planning and execution of events.
- NOPEC will still provide funds to for-profit groups when necessary.
- All communities and vendors must complete necessary documentation and upload it to the application portal to receive sponsorship funds.
- For communities, this will confirm that you are disbursing the funds allocated for your community to your chosen vendor.
- For vendors, this includes a W-9, ACH form, and a signed vendor agreement.